Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love COLOR!

Valentines is just around the corner...and my all time favorite color is RED. I'll post enough red this next couple of weeks, today I'm enjoying looking at BLUE and GREEN! It is beautiful in the Bay Area (sorry for readers elsewhere, come see us!), the blue of the sky, the green of the grass...it is just awesome outside today.

Mementos does full-color work. We often get requests to include a photo on a candy bar or other client work. Two of my favorite designs are in BLUE and GREEN which are my inspiration for todays post.

The first is a custom design for my dads retirement, candy bars for him to hand out to friends and collegues. He was in the Navy so I went with a patriotic theme. Those are the Blue Angels flying in the photos on the left and right, and of course, my dad on in the center photo. Those pictures just make you want to stand up and salute, don't they?!!!

My GREEN for the day was for a sweet little shop called "Weekends at the Cottage" here in the east bay area. The owner Sue is a doll...I did a special basket for her of all of Mementos 'best' stuff! Water bottles, full-size candy bars, mini candy bars, Tic Tacs, gift bag labels, even luggage tags, she got the works! All in a beautiful emerald green with gold text. Full-color Mementos at its finest!
These items can be designed for a wedding, birthday, baby shower, corporate event...just about anything you can celebrate, we can do them for!

I hope you are having a beautiful, and colorful day!

No comments: