Thursday, August 27, 2009

I believe in Miracles!

I’m thrilled to hear the news that Jaycee Lee Dugard has been found!  Jaycee disappeared in 1991 (at age 11) from in front of her home in Lake Tahoe.  I went to school with Jaycees mom Terry, and have known the family since elementary school.  When I saw Terry last, we shared our hope that Jaycee would be found alive…thank God that day is here.

My family and I are celebrating today that Jaycee has been re-united with her family.  We have fond memories of knowing the Dugards and growing up with them.  Our hopes and prayers are with them as they unite as a family and that time will heal them all.   

An amazing miracle indeed!  Oh, the PINK TEXT is in honor of Terry, the news showed a photo of her tying pink ribbons on a tree in front of their home in ‘91…her prayers have finally been answered.

Mandi

No comments: