Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Forward!!!

I know, I know…we did that a few weeks ago.  I mean spring changes to MEMENTOS!!!  Lots of new ideas going on here at the design studio…can’t wait to share them with you!  I downsized to one shop (Paris Flea Market was oooohhhh sooooo hard to leave!!!) so that I can spend more time on what I love the most…family, friends, Room With A Past, and other fun things too!  I’m taking a few days off…time in Tahoe will clear my mind and get the creative juices going so I can get a fresh start next week.

See you in a few days, in the meantime, Have a Happy Easter!

Easter postcard

1 comment:

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

I remember the same things about my childhood...thank God for Grandmothers and Mothers.
I just signed on as a follower...I'll be back!