Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What’s next??!!!

It’s 9:09 on 9/9/2009!!!

I love ‘numbers’ like that…as did my grandpa and my mom does too…the Hadster and I will call her at 9:09 to say hello.

So I was thinking today, ‘what’s next?’ for the next few weeks.  While I’d like to think I take things one day at a time, it just does not happen in my world!  School, Mementos design work, the shop (RWAP!)…and scouts, school volunteering, taequando, family stuff…it’s enough to make a girls head spin!  The shop is open next weekend, I’m doing a show that same weekend…squeeze in all the weekly stuff and Halloween will be here and gone before we know it!!!

What keeps me SANE is what keeps me the busiest – creating things like this decoupage lampshade:

IMG_5010

And these new journals:

DSCF1258

I’ll be doing alot more of the same type work this next week.  While it keeps me busy, I call it therapy…paper therapy.  Give me some paper, a good printer and some glue…and I’m content!

*and in case you are wondering…Windows LIVE will post this for me so I don’t have to sit around until 9:09!*

Happy 9/9/09!

Mandi

1 comment:

Protector of Vintage said...

Love all of your items, especially the sheet music lamp!! Have a nice day~