Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A girl has to do what a girl has to do…

And this girl had to do some shopping! Thanks to several amazing blogging ladies, I found some fabulous shops in the Pacific North West. I made a lot of new friends all over Oregon and Washington…and let me tell you, these girls are talented!

Special thanks to Lulu who went out of her ever junkin' way to give me the low down on what is IN for shopping in Washington! Next time I'm in town I'm definately looking Lulu up for a grand tour of the area!

And Debi at Garden Party...I love her blog and her sweet country style! She sent me to my new-favorite-shop-in-the-whole-world Poppyseeds! And the town Debi lives in, Snohomish, is the cutest 'lil town I've ever seen.

Annies on First (in Snohomish) has a delightful array of vintage-inspired decor for the home and garden and beautiful antiques.  Click on the photo to see the window…it is in a easy-breezy summer nautical theme of vintage boats.

IMG_3512

Two doors down is Faded Elegance.  It felt like home when I walked in.  Vintage, shabby, chippy, chenille, garden decor, gilded, candles, crowns, florals…all the looks I adore…wrapped in one beautiful shop.  Owner Kimberly is really sweet, and has a great eye for beautiful home decor.

IMG_3517

Last but not least, Linda, one of the "Funky Junk Sisters" rounded out the list of shopping pleasures with places to go in Puyallup.  I stopped there on the way home but it was the 4th of July and the shops were closed!    I've got the next FJS show on my radar for October, I know I'll see all of these gals there.  And I’ll hit the shops I missed…

THANK YOU ladies, you made the long trip up to Vancouver BC delightful.  I’ll think of each of you and the fun I had as I unpack all the goodies I found along the way.,.many of them will be in my July offerings at Room With A Past next week. 

Blessings!

Mandi

No comments: