Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

The Stars and Stripes are hanging out front today to honor those that make and have made sacrifices for our freedom. It makes me so proud to display the Flag, I was raised to have a deep respect for Old Glory and what She stands for.

This time last year our family blog had a tribute to the men of our family that have served, or are serving our Country in the military. I re-visited it today to keep in touch with my roots and remind me of why I believe what I believe. That we have freedom because of men (and women) like them.

Take time today, and every day, to remember those that serve so we can be free.

Blessings,
Mandi

1 comment:

debi said...

Amen! I think we tend to forget that sometimes and take for granted what we have because of those who are willing to serve.