Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Having fun in Danville…

At the ‘Antique and Art Faire’ of course! It is an outdoor event, lots of great vendors selling all kinds of antiques, hand-crafted things, books, records, jewelry…plenty for holiday shoppers to see and BUY! We did great, our space will filled with vintage-inspired halloween and some decorating treasures you’ll find in my space at Room With a Past.

DSCF1279

DSCF1269

DSCF1275 That’s alotta halloween! I do tags and cards (like the ‘boo’ card above!), journals and clipboards (in top photos) and even did the glittery skull 'wands’ with the frilly and feathery collars. Thanks to my dear friend Sue for sharing the space and day with me, it goes to show that when you get creative minds together the possibilities are endless and always FUN!

We’ll be doing it again soon in another town nearby, stay tuned!

Have a wonderful (and short!) week!

Mandi

4 comments:

Jan Ely said...

Your booth looked spooktacular! Loved the way you had all your festive and fun items displayed! You should have gotten some kind of award for that alone! Your images were so colorful,clear and well layed out! I meant to buy a skull, but in my excitement I totally forgot! Please save me a silver or black one if you have any left!!!!

Ruby said...

Wow, I am so disappointed I had to work all weekend long. I wanted to make it to Danville this weekend and after seeing your photos I wish I could have been there. I hope you list the dates of other events, maybe I can request a day off. I am such a fan of your work. Fabulous photos of your booth makes me want to start decorating for fall!

Susie's country cottage said...

Your 'space' looks really good. What a lot interesting Halloween stuff you have. You certainly seem to start the Halloween celebrations early in the US!

Renaissance Grace said...

You look like my kind of lady! .Visiting my niece who lves in Fort walton Beach Fla. in Nov can't wait we share the same thrift bug I come back to England with crammed suitcases full of goodies!!
Susanx