Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh Brother!

There’s a new guy in town…and he’s here to work hard!  If you know me, you know I print things.  I print ALOT of things.  And when you do what I do…well you need an amazing partner to make what you do the best it can be.  He isn’t very pretty but he’ll get the job done.   Introducing:

IMG_4923

My new color laser printer!!!  Wait’ll you see what he can do!  The print quality is amazing.  And I’m hard to impress! 

Ok, enough of the Brother/he thing, I’m going to give him a girly name…and start calling him sister.   Any ideas?!

Have a COLORFUL weekend!

m

1 comment:

lulu said...

I have been searching for the perfect color printer for along time. Mind telling me what is the model number?

Love your sewing machine, if I could find a treadle machine to use I would.