Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's a Blue Thursday!

It's that time again! Room With A Past is open for our once-a-month sale this weekend, and you won't believe your cottage-loving eyes! We've added more space, which means more fabulous finds for you. Spring is everywhere, and the girls have lots of garden decor, home furnishings and other decorating delights for your shopping pleasure!

Marcela at Etsy Cottage Style Blog invited me to join
Blue Blog Party, so I thought I'd share some of the blue items you'll find at 'The Room' this weekend, all ready and waiting to go home with YOU! Thank you Marcela, for the invitation...I've really enjoyed visiting the other blogs that are celebrating blue with you today!


On to what's Blue at Room With A Past this weekend:

A blue jewelry box and jewelry, blue dress on the adorable girl in the picture...

A really cute blue stool...


A blue table, with lots of seashells that came from the blue ocean...

A blue polka-dotted bunny, blue flowers, adorable blue baby shoe (planter)...

A blue handbag lamp...blue china...blue hand-embroidered tablecloth...

These lovely blue items are just a drop in the bucket of all the fabulous finds we have at The Room this month, stop by and see us today!

Have a wonderful day!

Mandi

11 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Mandi! Thank you for coming out and play. Love that blue table and all the shells...I'm ready for summertime!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Marcela

Chris said...

I love all your blue treasures! So pretty! I would love to use many of them in my home. I am also participating tin the BLUE BLOG PARTY. Please feel free to stop by and take a peek.
Best wishes,
Chris
www.curbyscloset.com/blog/

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Mandi!
Nice blues! Thank you for sharing!
xo-Tami

debi said...

Wonderful blue treasures! Thanks for sharing.
Debi

Dawn said...

Lots of lovely blues in your Room! Have a fund, successful weekend!

Best Wishes,

Dawn

Cinderella Moments said...

I'm totally into the blue and seashell look! Your blog looks great!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

The More I see everyone else Blues make realize I really need More..lol
Thanks for Sharing

Great Party..huh :)

{TTFN}
Renee

Unknown said...

You really have a room with a view. Wish we were closer so I could stop in..so inviting

Debbi said...

that baby shoe is adorable--well all your treasures are so sweet! thanks for sharing!

Glenda said...

Mandi,

I only live down HWY 4 from Room With A Past and yet I have never been. I get confused by the hours I think. But I indeed on making it there someday.

Ciao

Jade Creative said...

I've joined the blue party as well.
Enjoyed your blue treasures.
Have a great day!
Darlene