Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm a Country Traditional kind of gal!

I found this website through The Shabby Nest...I love interior design and am partial to Country/Cottage, chippy and painted furniture, lots of color and love curtains. This look really does it for me:

While the colors are not quite mine (my pallette is more reds, greens and beiges), and there isn't any chippy furniture in sight (I'm sure it is just out of the photo!), the big, comfy furniture, lots of pillows, curtains (toile!) and bamboo shades, among other things, are definately me.

Sproost says about Country Traditional, "You love spaces that feel casual and lived in. Furniture is practical and comfortable. The best part of country style is how much it highlights collection and found objects. Antiques here, garage sale finds there and Aunt Milly's hand-me-downs throughout. Unique items that used to serve very practical purposes are now on display. There is a true sense of home felt throughout." Yep...that's me!

Not sure of your style? Stop by Sproost and discover it today!

Happy Thursday,

Mandi

No comments: