Monday, September 26, 2011

Come Sit For a Spell…

 

IMAG0876

But don’t sit too long…there is a lot more to see!  The Room With a Past OUTDOOR sale was this weekend, wow was there a lot of great stuff to buy!  Some really amazing furniture bargains, home décor and holiday items too.  The chair you see was one of the first things to FLY out the door – it was gone as soon as we opened!  A little more of my stuff

IMAG0872

IMAG0874

Oh and that adorable little white chair with the sheet music fabric on it?  GONE TOO!  In the first hour!  On to a new home to be enjoyed…

Have a great week!

m

2 comments:

Jan Ely said...

I was so busy cashiering I never really got a chance to see all the goodies, so thanks for posting this!

Jan Ely said...

I was so busy cashiering I never really got a chance to see all the goodies, so thanks for posting this!