Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lots of sparkle!

This time of year you’ll find me up to my elbows in paper and glitter…among other festive items (like chocolate and candy canes!).  It’s been a busy season, and it’s just getting started.  A boutique here, a shop opening there…I just love it.  I’m having a hard time staying focused on ‘work’, I’m feeling the urge to decorate already!

Some of this weeks designs include these sweet canning jar gift tags…

DSCN2361 

Lots of vintage postcard image tags…

DSCN2372

Vintage Christmas Hankies on a vintage image greeting card…

DSCN2356

and more tags…aren’t these girls adorable?!

 DSCN2375

How about these 60’s greeting card image tags, quite festive!

DSCN2376

A little bit of everything, something for everyone, and all quite enjoyable to look at!

Join me at ‘Antiques and Things’ this weekend for their holiday boutique!

Tis the Season!!!

Mandi

1 comment:

Janean said...

the tags are so fun and festive!!!