Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mementos visits Gardenseed!

Look what we found on a recent visit to Gardenseed in Danville:

Candy bars and water bottles, designed by Mementos!!!

Displayed in the happiest place in the shop, the CANDY BAR!!!

On the way through the shop, you'll pass a tiny table on the left...look closely, there are some tiny journals (also designed by Mementos)

I'm thrilled to say I've gotten acquainted with Robyn and the girls at this amazing shop. It is just delightful. Sparkley, colorful, pure eye candy. Now I have even more reason to stop in and admire their 'Uncommon Wares'!!!

Have a wonderful week!
m



1 comment:

Ruby said...

How exciting to have your work at Gardenseed!! I love that store and I'm a fan of your art as well. I'm going to have to plan a trip there real soon. Congratulations!